Scientific research associate – Digitalization
As the Austrian Competence Center for Tribology (www.ac2t.at) we have been developing knowledge in the fields of friction, wear and lubrication for 15 years. The work in our research area involves a variety of tasks and requires interdisciplinary approaches.
Technologies and methods in the fields of artificial intelligence, machine learning, and big data analytics should increasingly complement our research activities in the near future.
To build and expand our team, we are looking for scientific associates with knowledge and experience therein.
- Subject relevant, preferably academic degree in the field of mathematics, computer science or similar
- Self-initiative and self-employment
- Creativity in the search for solutions to complex tasks
- Excellent English and good German language skills
- Teamwork ability, individual initiative, discussion skills, customer-oriented work
Employment: full time (40 hours/week); part time employment possible
Commencement date of employment: at the earliest possible date
Employment location: Wiener Neustadt or Linz
Gross minimum wage based on full-time employment: €/month 2,800.- gross
A potential overpayment depends on relevant professional experience and/or qualification.
If we have aroused your interest for a long-term participation in our team and you meet the qualification requirements, then you have come to the right place.
Please send your detailed and meaningful application including CV and photo (via e-mail) to:
Mrs. Michaela Czerny
For more information visit: www.ac2t.at
Go to top