Software Developer - Front End / Back End
As the Austrian Competence Center for Tribology (www.ac2t.at) we have been developing knowledge in the fields of friction, wear and lubrication for 17 years. The work in our research area involves a variety of tasks and requires interdisciplinary approaches.
Main activities of the job will include:
- Further development (back end) of an existing software solution for the acquisition and processing of measurement/control data, and for network-based communication with the front end.
- Implementation of a hardware-independent front end using modern web technologies (JS, HTML) to display the measurement data.
- Relevant education (at least HTL or similar) in the field of back/front end software development
- Experience in handling frameworks for distributed systems
- Knowledge of the design and development of user interfaces
- Ability to work as a team and individually take initiatives, discussion skills
- Knowledge of software management and SQL are beneficial
Employment: full time (40 hours/week); part time employment possible
Commencement date of employment: at the earliest possible date
Employment location: Wiener Neustadt
Gross minimum wage based on full-time employment: €/month 2,000.- gross
A potential overpayment depends on relevant professional experience and/or qualification.
If we have aroused your interest for a long-term participation in our team and you meet the qualification requirements, then you have come to the right place.
Please send your detailed and meaningful application including CV and photo (via e-mail) to:
Mrs. Michaela Czerny
For more information visit: www.ac2t.at
Go to top